Qixxit is the perfect mobility planner: Qixxit smartly combines train, bus and flight services to find the best transport connections for you. No matter if you are looking for the best price, the shortest trip or the greatest convenience.
Qixxit was initially introduced in 2014 by Deutsche Bahn, the team at QT Mobilitätsservice GmbH now works on a relaunch coming early 2018.
We are an international team of transport enthusiasts located in the heart of Europe's startup capital Berlin. With our technology we shape the way people travel today and in the future.
At Qixxit we are creating a unique travel experience, redefining the way people organize and book their travels. And you can be part of this!
As CFO you will complete our leadership team at Qixxit and work in close collaboration with our CEO and CPO. You will be developing and sharpening the company’s strategy, supporting our fundraising activities and take full ownership of all financial activities.
As our future CFO you master these 5 areas of expertise:
- Controlling: full ownership of financial planning, cost controlling, cash management, revenue management and KPI monitoring.
- Legal: no contract is leaving our company before it has run through your quality inspection. Your knowledge of German Business Law is invincible!
- Entrepreneurship: you have worked in a C-Level role in a startup or similar, ideally in ecommerce or travel. You love to build and grow companies.
- Financial Operations & Reporting: HGB, IFRS,... no problem for you! You will be working closely with our tax advisors and accountants to optimize daily operations and improve our profitability.
- Fundraising: you have solid experience in fundraising, data preparation and due diligence and you will be responsible for driving fundraising processes.
On top of that:
- You are organized. You better be, because you will have to organize different work streams within different teams and task forces.
- You are a learner. We don't expect you to be the master of anything, but we do expect you to be able to catch up quick enough to the topics that matter the most.
- You are nice. You will be surrounded by very nice people, and we really don't want to break this trend.
- You have 3+ years experience in a leading financial role with people and budget responsibility.
- You have an outstanding Master’s degree or MBA from a top university.
- You are an excellent communicator in German and English (this is A MUST).
- Work on a unique mobility product that millions of people will use every day
- Join a team of passionate people keen on learning constantly new things
- Use the best tools and methods out there with the equipment you are most comfortable with
- Educational and Conference Budget for your self-development
- Almost no hierarchies and quick decision-making process
- The usual suspects: an attractive compensation package including participation in our Employee Stock Options Programme, an amazing office in Berlin-Mitte, free drinks & food,...
- Free German classes!
- Full support with relocation and visa process
- Work and live in Europe’s most creative city
- and many more!